The Pit Boss 700FB Pellet Grill is designed to provide users with a performance they can count on. It is as versatile as it is practical, making it a handy addition to a home. With 700 sq in of cast-iron cooking surface, including a second tier rack, the Pit Boss wood pellet grill is ideal for a group of four to six. It ranges in cooking temperature from 180 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, offering a reliable range to ensure users can cook just what they want. Preferred cooking styles can be customized with the LCD readout thermostatic controls and standard flame broiler. Set it and forget it, or slide the plate and sear it over an open flame.
Pit Boss 700FB Wood Fired Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler:
- 700 sq in total cooking surface
- Porcelain-coated wire cooking grids
- Pit boss wood pellet grill has a digitally controlled burn system
- Fueled by 100% hardwood pellets
- Ideal for using to cook for 4 to 6 guests
- Cooking temperature range of 180-500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Thermostatic controls have an LCD readout
- Made with heavy-gauge steel components
- Control Type: V1 -Digital Control Board
- BTU BTU Value: 40000
- burger count Burger Capacity: 32
- Hopper Capacity: 21 lbs.